Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Junk Mail

What is it with older adults, somewhat new to the Internet, and forwarding old jokes? Pictures of that Hallmark nut Maxine, cutesey pictures of puppies and kitties doing whacky things, some old joke about why husbands make better doorknobs....you get the picture.

I finally had to ask my favorite aunt to quit forwarding jokes etc. after not checking my mail for a week, only to come back in 7 days later and having daily messages from my ISP stating I've exceeded my mail quota....out of 127 messages I think 1/3 of them were from my aunt How do you politely tell her you love hearing from her....just no more jokes...please?!

No comments: