Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

One of the boys

As I sit here contemplating this week's football picks for the pool I am in, I wonder why I'm even bothering? This year especially, I've been hit with a rash of "I don't care" syndrome...and when the picks were due, I wasn't in the mental frame of mind to get them done in a timely manner.

I've held my own in the past and have even been in the top ten, but this year....I hate to admit, I'm in the basement of the standings. Since this is our last week--I'm hoping against all hopes that I will score high enough to win a week and recoop my $35 entry fee. I certainly will not be in the top ten!

At least the Packers are in the playoffs....

No comments: