Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mood Most Foul

It seems of late I've been having "bad" moods. It doesn't take much to get me this way and I can't say I like myself when I'm so bitchy. My team avoids me at work (thankfully) and my family leave me alone.

What causes this? What brings it on? To make this two-day funk mood go away, I plan on going for a long walk (alone) tonight in hopes of dissipating it. As a back-up, I also made some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies--either should do the trick I'm thinking. :-)

My hubbie had several polyps removed today surgically, saying a prayer that the tests come back negative next week. It was a gorgeous day weatherwise, and nice to be away from work!

Mood most foul--be gone!

No comments: