Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Work Woes

Another morning where I wake up and cannot fall back to sleep after waking. So here I am at 4 a.m. watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (rerun) and am surfing the net and freezing my butt off because our thermostat is set back.

I say work woes because I am to the point of no return work wise. Over 100 e-mails I have not responded to and yesterday I didn't even get to my phone messages. So once this is published, I'll head into work and resolve some issues before the troops come in or start calling.

No comments: