Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Perpetual Grumpiness

I hate myself lately. By 6 p.m. I am the worst form of evil....so tired and grumpy. This isn't good for my disposition or anyone within a 6 ft. radius. I'm raring to go at 5:30 a.m. but by 5:30 p.m.--watch out! Is it my age? My lack of exercise? Hormones? Stress? All of the above?

Whatever it is, I need to take action! Beginning tomorrow, after a long night's rest, and mass, I will go for a walk. It's a start...on my way to a new me. :-)

No comments: