Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pinterest

I've fought it long enough, and over the holidays, became a HUGE fan of Pinterest. At first I didn't get it. My college-aged daughter was doing it (and she drags me to current trends). Then a few of her friends were pinning on Facebook....I had to learn more. She gave me a demo when she was home over the Thanksgiving holiday. I still fought it. But having two, four-day weekends in a row over Christmas and New Year's, I started to get a wee bit bored....and explored. I'm hooked! I started with gardens, and hooked my friend Hope. I added crafts, cards, and now--recipes. What's next for this creative brain?

No comments: