Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Well I knew I had not posted for a while, but I had not realized it has been over two months since my last post! I'm not sure anyone follows my ramblings anyway, so we're OK, right? Work has consumed me and my energy, so by the time I get home, I do what I need to do for the family, take the dog for a walk and go to bed. I'm typically in bed by 9 p.m. I'm ready for this to end. I'm ready for Spring to finally arrive and I want to spend more time in my gardens outside and in my craft room getting cards made or scrapbooking. My 9-year-old daughter tried a new recipe today....blah. It was OK but I wouldn't make it again. Rocky road brownies that were rather chewy. Not an inspirational post, but there you have it, and now I can get back into the swing of things and post more often!

No comments: