Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back to Work Blahs

After having a four-day weekend for the new year, it sure was hard to trudge back into work yesterday! The weather didn't help--10 degrees above zero and quite windy yesterday too. Today it is a bit colder, only 6 degrees this morning on my drive in.

Over the holiday, we implemented a new form at work and the form went out with an explanatory e-mail. You wouldn't believe the idiotic messages I was getting yesterday with bizzare questions. Think people!

One of my employees took a day of vacation yesterday--today she called in "sick." I put sick in quotes because last year I believe she had almost two weeks of sick days....come on people! Something I need to put an end to--no one is that sick unless they are in the hospital.

No comments: