Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Friday, July 08, 2011

No Energy Friday Nights

I'm sure it is an age thing, but I know many people older than myself that make a night of it every Friday night. I can barely keep my eyes open past 6 p.m. What's with that?

I do work hard all week long--10 hour days at work and usually some time in the yard after supper. Gardening is my passion...my flower gardens are evidence of that. This year I have a vegetable garden on top of that. So with all of that activity you'd think I'd have a lot of energy? No way. I just can't seem to catch my second wind.

Time to go for ice cream....now that got me going!

No comments: