Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

One Sentence Blogging

I was inspired today from an article in Good Housekeeping magazine (February 2012 issue) to keep a journal but be realistic about what I write. Try and write one sentence a day about a memory of the day or something witty one of my kids has said etc. Can I do this? Can I keep it to one sentence?

Today was quite relaxing. After mass I was able to read the paper, several magazines, and watch a slew of movies with the girls. I made a large batch of spaghetti and generally lazed about all day in my lounge chair! Nice!

No comments: