Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Renting Movies

I mailed a care package to Sarah, my oldest daughter today. Our post office is within walking distance, which I like. There also happens to be a video rental store nearby as well. Since renting a movie through Time Warner Cable is cost prohibitive, I decided to rent through the store. I was able to get almost three times as many rentals for the price I would have rented one movie through the cable provider.

After an evening of doing absolutely nothing last night, I was productive this morning...making Valentine cut out cookies for the care package and getting the dishes caught up.

No comments: