Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Creative Day

This morning I attended an advanced alcohol marker class at Creative Pals in Brookfield. Kathy is such a wonderful instructor--so artistic and so happy to pass along all of her secrets for making our cards so beautiful. I learned more in this class than any other I've taken over the years.

It sure was nice to be out and about on my own without the kids or my husband. I stopped at Brennan's for various things. Stopped off at Pick N Save for a few groceries, got a car wash and picked up my youngest who was at a birthday party for a classmate. Once I got her into bed for a nap, I spent the remainder of the afternoon in my craft room working on some greeting cards.

We're watching the movie Curous George with Will Ferrell. Megan is enjoying it and as long as it is keeping her quiet, I'm enjoying it too.

No comments: