Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Winter Blahs

As I sit here contemplating what to write about, I can't get too excited about much of anything. I have so much to do--clean the house, organize files, clean up my craft room, pay bills--yet want to do nothing. I have an official case of the January blahs.

What I'd like is several days off of work (yet still get paid--heh, a girl can dream) and time in the house by myself. No one to bug me for a couple of days on end. I'll roll over and go back to my dreams....

No comments: