Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Blah Winter Blues

Despite the glorious sunshine, I feel guilty because all I want to do is lay in bed and read a book. When did kid's shoes get so expensive? Good Lord! In the past we've purchased Megan's shoes at discount box stores but this time she really wanted a pair of Sketchers....so off to Famous Footwear and Rogan's shoes we go. $39.99 for a pair of shoes that she will likely grow out of before she wears them out. Did manage to pick up my new specs and do some grocery shopping. Next I get to chauffeur Megan to a birthday party and hope to have the Chair Massage guys at the mall work out a few kinks. ;-)

No comments: