Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Only in Wisconsin....

Only in Wisconsin can you have sleety/slushy/rainy/snow one day and warm enough sunshine the next that the entire neighborhood is out for a walk! I am so pumped about spring I can't wait to get in my gardens!

To officially kick off the spring season, Megan and I went to the mall and both of us got a manicure and pedicure. She got wild/glittery blue with white flowers and mom got a sedate pinkish red. I even managed to get hubby to make supper. All is well in the kingdom.

No comments: