Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Four-day Weekends Go Too Fast!

My employer is good about giving us holidays off...so I had Christmas Eve and Day off this year, giving me a four-day weekend. Why do four-day weekends go by so fast? Had the family over for Christmas on Sunday and that went by in a blur. All that prep, you hardly get to enjoy it. Then Christmas Eve we spent the day at my in-laws...today, was just for us. Lazed about the house, only venturing out for the occasional dog walk and a short trip to the dog park. Ralphie really enjoyed herself there....running a lot in the snow! The only nice thing about the remainder of the week is that I get to work from home.

No comments: