Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Post Holiday Boredom

Not only did I have a four-day weekend, but then three days working from home. Now another four-day weekend is upon us and I find that I have a bad case of the blahs. I'm bored with the stuff/games/music we have around the house, I'm broke so I cannot go shopping to relieve my boredom....what's a girl to do? Cruddy weather is looming and the sidewalks are slippery--no walking. Games on my phone and laptop bore me--no games. Hubby and daughter working on a 3-D puzzle--blah. Since it is later in the evening, perhaps I just go to bed. Need to shake out of this cruddy mood and fast!

No comments: