Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Holiday Break

It is always nice to work the week between Christmas and New Years. There aren't many employees in the building and not too many people have needs. This year, working this week is especially nice since my boss is allowing me to work from home. (and in turn, I am allowing my employee to work from home as well.) If someone needs something, they know they can call my cell phone or ping me on Sametime (our Instant Messenger) if needed. I worked all day today, but it didn't seem urgent in any way and this is the most relaxed I've been in a long time. Megan is home from school so I get to spend time with her as well. Love my life right now.

No comments: