Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nora Roberts

Something woke me this morning...actually it was exactly 11:09 pm. Usually when I wake it might be due to a low blood sugar. But tonight it wasn't that....I tossed and turned for a while before giving in and picking up my current read--Nora Robert's Morrigan's Cross. I finished the book...it sure ended unexpectedly...I expected the "big" fight to happen but she's a smart cookie and leaves us hanging for another book. Despite that, it ended well enough and you can be sure I'll be in line to buy the next book in the series this October Dance of the Gods.

Since I am typing this around 3 a.m. (because I still can't seem to sleep), I had to look up the spelling of the book's name. What better website to check but Nora's very own? There is a photo of her tossing out the first pitch at a ballgame earlier this year and she looks nothing like her jacket covers.

No comments: