Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Cooler Weather, Happier Mama

The temperatures dropped into the 80s Fahrenheit today...currently the temperatures are such we turned off the air conditioning and opened up the windows.

My insulin pump went askew at some point this afternoon. I wasn't feeling well, just wanted to lay down and take a nap....problem though was I was out driving the girls to the mall! Fortunately, I noticed it needed to be reset, and did that, as well as started pumping liquids. It took several hours to feel better...thank goodness for technology! A 511 blood glucose is scarey!

Not only did the weather improve, but my oldest is home from college for a long weekend with us and friends...it is nice to spend time together as a complete family for a change.

No comments: