Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Monday, July 16, 2012

It All Comes Out in the Wash

My hubby is so busted! I've been missing my sunglasses clip-ons for a couple of weeks now. He found them this morning--they must have been in a jeans pocket because they went through both the washer and dryer load. (He's busted because he hasn't been keeping up with the laundry!) I complained last night because I had no shorts to wear. I'm thankful they came out in the wash...we are on vacation soon and the clip-ons are well needed.

Related to laundry, it is the middle of July and I still have winter clothes piles in our bedroom waiting to be packed up. Today is the day to finally get them packed away for the remaining month and a half of summer.

No comments: