Mid-life crisis, pre-menopause, or just old age...my state of mind lately changes like the Wisconsin weather. Waukesha is a smaller town west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a neat town with a private college, a really cool downtown shopping district with lots of galleries and antique stores.

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Optical Illusion

Haven't blogged in a month because I haven't been properly inspired. Yesterday I thought I could write about the pavement between Pewaukee and Delafield on Hwy 16 but once I started typing, decided no more than two sentences was all I could stretch it out.

So on Hwy 16, if you are in the left lane heading west towards Oconomowoc, they've patched the cracks in the road with tar. Driving 65 mph it seems like you are driving over an optical illusion. And that without any liquor in our system--just a boatload of coffee.

Heh, it is the small things sometimes that make our day!

No comments: